Last Updated on February 3, 2024 by Ali
The new model of Toyota Fortuner 2023-24
Toyota’s best-selling 7-seat SUV is getting a generation update this year. The new generation of SUVs will be introduced first in Thailand, followed by other Southeast Asian countries. The new Toyota Fortuner will be available in India in late 2023 or early 2024. The SUV’s design and platform will undergo significant changes. The current Toyota Fortuner is built on the IMV architecture, which will be replaced by the TNGA-F platform, which underpins the recently launched Toyota Innova Hycross.
The Fortuner 2023-2024 is expected to look similar to existing Toyota SUV models in the international market. The main design highlights will be a new front fascia, new LED headlights, redesigned front and rear bumper, and rear tail lights. Similarly, the interior will be updated to have a more premium appearance, and prices for the new model are expected to rise.
The new Toyota Fortuner may have a longer wheelbase and more interior space. The SUV may be equipped with a new 2.8 Liter 1GD-FTV diesel engine with mild hybrid technology and an integrated starter Generator. Toyota refers to this powertrain as the GD Hybrid. The new powertrain will improve the SUV’s fuel efficiency.
When it comes to features, the upcoming Toyota Fortuner will be more luxurious. It could get an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) with a variety of advanced safety features like automatic emergency braking, blind spot detection, and more. We also anticipate that the upcoming Toyota Fortuner will include a panoramic sunroof. The current generation Fortuner is available in nine variants, with prices ranging from Rs. 33 Lakh to Rs. 51 Lakh ex-showroom.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Drives Change with Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric SUV
- Rolls-Royce Boat Tail: A $28 Million Luxurious Marvel Owned by the Elite Three
- Is it Legal to Drive a Left-Hand Car in India?
- Skoda Slavia Colorful Style Edition: Elevating Elegance with Safety in Limited Splendor
- 16 Ways to Prevent Your Car from Catching Fire – Kerala MVD Guide
Pros and Cons of the current model Toyota Fortuner
- Great road presence
- Toyota’s Build quality
- Japanese technology
- Superb customer relations
- perfect offroad SUV
- Missing important features like Sunroof, ADAS, etc..
- Even after missing important features its expensive to buy
- The legender variant has a bulk of limitations
- and body roll issues
Important details of Toyota Fortuner SUV
|4795 x 1855 x 1835 x 2745 mm , 216 mm
|5 star safety rating
|3 year / 100k kilometers
|Petrol and Diesel
|MT and AT
READ MORE :
- All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive?
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi
- Honda Showroom Kochi
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms Kottayam,
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON
- Citroen C3 price in India
- 2021 Chevrolet corvette vs Mustang Shelby GT50
- Is Mercedes-Benz better than BMW?
- EcoSport Price in Kerala
- Upcoming Ford cars in India –
- Cars price in India
- Hyundai Creta
- i20 Price in Kerala on-road
- venue price in India
- KIA Carens price in India on road
- Carnival 2021 India
- KIA Cars on road price in India
- seltos price in Kerala
- Kia sonet price in Kerala
- Landrover Range rover Evoque review
- Mahindra Bolero Neo
- Image credit
Mansoor Ali, a Feature Writer, embarked on his journey five years ago with showroomex.com, fueled by his enthusiasm for cars. Starting as an eager journalist, he quickly became a seasoned professional, expanding his expertise to cover both bikes and cars. (Full Bio)