Last Updated on March 5, 2023 by AngelHome » Car Reviews, Dealerships, Comparison, and more »
Maruti Brezza vs Tata Nexon Comparison
BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON: Maruti Suzuki is India’s largest automotive company, which was founded in the February of 1981 and was owned by the Government of India until 2003 then in 2003, Maruti was sold to the Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corporation. MSIL -Maruti Suzuki India Limited was previously known as Maruti Udyog Limited.
In 2020, Maruti Suzuki had a 44.2% share of the Indian passenger car market. Its headquarters are in New Delhi, India. Maruti has done big launches; now, in 2022, it has launched the New Brezza in India. On the other side, Tata Motors Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company. Its headquarters are in Mumbai, India. It was founded 77 years ago in 1945. Its founder is Jehangir Ratanji Dadaboy Tata.
It has done a lot of launches and now it is going to launch its new model named Tata Nexon. In today’s article, we are going to compare these two launches in India. Brezza 2022 vs Tata Nexon. Let’s start:
Maruti Suzuki Brezza vs Tata Nexon
->1. Launching date:
Maruti Suzuki launched Vitara Brezza first in 2016 and after 6 years it launched the Brezza, on the 30th of June 2022. On the other side, The Nexon is already a popular SUV in India and now the next generation of Tata Nexon is going to launch in the mid of 2023.
->2. Launching Price:
Brezza 2022 was launched with a price of 7.99 lakhs and now Tata Nexon is going to launch with an expected price of 7.5 lahks to 14.5 lakh.
->3. Exterior Design:
The Brezza 2022 has some major changes from its old version like its front obviously. Brezza had given an all-new grille design that sort of is reminiscent of the old SUV but now it gets a refresh. The Maruti Suzuki Brezza got reprofiled bumpers, to meet the design for the fog lamps. It has LED projector headlamps with DRLs, which are really cool. It gets a Brezza badge right in the middle of its back and on one side of this badge, it has a small Smart-Hybrid badge too.
Whereas, Tata Nexon is launching its new model with new designs. We might see some subtle design changes like a new bumper, grille, and tail lamp. It will also have LED headlamps. It has a Tata badging at the center. At the side, it has given Piano-Black mirrors with auto auto-fold. It is given body-side plastic cladding and new set-up 17-inch diamond spoke wheels. It is expected to receive new updated newly designed sleek wrap-around tale lights and it is also given emergency braking lights.
->4. Interior Design:
Maruti Suzuki has redesigned a new dashboard and a new instrument cluster. Despite being a newly designed cluster, it’s still an analog instrument cluster with a new multi-information display. The steering wheel is also given a new design and it will be a multi-function unit carried over from the XL6.
Apart from this, in Tata Nexon insiders can get a new-dashboard setup with color schemes. It has a layered three-tone dashboard and a fully digital instrument cluster. It has multi-drive mode, 6-speed manual transmission, spacious cabin with generous legroom, floating dashtop touch screen infotainment, electrically adjustable sunroof and foldable ORUM, electric power steering with phone and media controls, Flexi-seating configurations with rear 60:40 seat split, flip and flat-fold rear seats.
Brezza 2022 has an electric sunroof with a tilt-up fashion. It has a spacious and airy feel. It has spacious and comfortable seating and it has reduced door-closing efforts.
While Tata Nexon is likely to be featured with an airy cabin, multi-utility cooled glovebox, premium sound system, automatic climate control, multiple driving modes, USB and charging polls, air purifier, and ventilated front row leatherette seat for a comfortable ride. It has 8-cup holders across the glovebox central console and a read armrest.
The Brezza 2022 has one petrol engine on offer. The petrol engine is 1462cc. It is available with manual and automatic transmission by the other side, Tata Nexon has a 1199cc, 1.2L 3 Cylinder Turbocharged Revotron Petrol engine which can generate a maximum of 120 PS of power at 5500 RPM and 170Nm of peak torque at 1750-4000 RPM. Tata may introduce a BS6 1.5L Turbocharged Revotron diesel also.
The exterior dimensions of Brezza are 3995mm in length, 1790mm in width, and 1685mm in height while the measurements of Tata Nexon are 3993mm in length, 1811m in width, and 1606mm in height.
->8. Fuel Capacity:
The fuel capacity of Brezza 2022 is 48 liters while the fuel capacity of Tata Nexon is 44 liters.
->9. Wheel Base:
Brezza 2022 has a wheelbase of 2500mm and Tata Nexon has a wheelbase of 2498mm.
The Brezza 2022 comes with 6 airbags, driver and passenger seat belt reminders,s and reverse parking sensors. It has been awarded 4-star safety ratings while Tata Nexon will come with 6 airbags and according to the Global NCAP, it got a 5-star safety rating for adult occupant protection and a 3-star safety rating for child occupant protection.
Read More :
- Price for Aston Martin – All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review , Price , Performance
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India | BMW Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India | Brezza 2022 New model
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive? 8 Reasons That Justify
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi, Phone Number and Address
- Honda Showroom Kochi, Kerala, India
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms Kottayam, Kerala
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum, Kerala
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON | Maruti Brezza vs Tata Nexon Comparison
- Citroen C3 price in India- launch date
- 2021 Chevrolet corvette vs Mustang Shelby GT50
- BMW X7 vs MERCEDES GLS, Is Mercedes-Benz better than BMW?
- EcoSport Price in Kerala
- Upcoming Ford cars in India -2021-2023
- Hyundai Alcazar, Price, Variants, Features -Showroomex
- Hyundai Cars price in India-Updated price list 2022
- Hyundai Creta -Price, Interior, Performance
- Hyundai i20 Price in Kerala on-road-Showroomex
- Hyundai venue price in India
- KIA Carens price in India on road
- KIA Carnival 2021 India –inside, Exterior, Price
- KIA Cars on road price in India -2022
- Kia seltos price in Kerala|Kia seltos on road price in Kerala
- Kia sonet price in Kerala | Kia sonet on road price in Kerala
- Landrover Range rover Evoque review
- Mahindra Bolero Neo 2021 Launched in India Rs.8.48 Lakh (ex-showroom)
- Mahindra Pickup price 2021
- Mahindra Thar on road price in Kerala
- Mahindra XUV 300 on road price in India
- Mahindra XUV 700 on road price in Kerala
- Mahindra XUV700
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza | Maruti Suzuki Brezza Price
- Alto 800 Price in Kerala
- Alto K10 2022 | Alto K10 2022 model price
- Maruti Ignis price in India in 2022
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 price in India
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno price
- Maruti Suzuki Eco price in India
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga price | Latest price list
- Maruti Suzuki Swift price On road in India
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – Design , Interior Price
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R price in India
- New Celerio 2021 Priced from Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Swift Price in Kerala
- Vitara Brezza with price | Brezza price in India
- Wagon R Price in Kerala, India
- MINI COOPER SE – Launch, Price in India
- MG Astor-MG Astor launch date, Price and Images
- MG Hector price in Kerala- MG Hector on-road price Kerala
- Nissan Pathfinder 2022, Interior, Exterior-Showroomex
- Renault Triber review – Renault Triber Interior , Variants
- Rolls Royce sweptail-Most expensive Rolls Royce
- S cross price in India | S cross price on Road
- Skoda Kodiaq – Scout What’s New in Design?
- Super Cars worth waiting for, Aston Martin, Ferrari
- Nexon Price in Kerala
- TATA Harrier on-road price in Kerala
- Tata Upcoming Cars 2021-2022
- Tiago Price in Kerala, India
- 2021 tesla model 3 |2021 tesla model 3 standard range
- Fortuner Top Model Price in India
- Innova Crysta price in India
- Innova Crysta Price in Kerala – 2023 Offers
- Price for Toyota Yaris 2021
- Toyota Urban cruiser price in India 2021-2022
- Polo on road price in Kerala