Last Updated on May 31, 2023 by AngelHome » Hyundai Motors »
Hyundai cars in CNG
Hyundai is a leading South Korean automaker that has been producing vehicles for over three decades. The company has a wide range of vehicles that cater to different segments and customers, including cars that run on compressed natural gas (CNG). In this note, we will discuss Hyundai cars that run on CNG and their features in detail.
In place of conventional gasoline and diesel fuels, compressed natural gas (CNG) is a cleaner and more effective fuel. Natural gas is compressed to less than 1% of its original volume to create it, which makes it simpler to store and transfer.
CNG is cheaper than gasoline and produces fewer emissions, making it an attractive option for environmentally conscious consumers. Additionally, it is a readily available fuel source, making it accessible to many consumers. Hyundai was one of the first automakers to introduce CNG vehicles to the market and has since expanded its line-up to include several models. Some of the popular Hyundai cars in CNG include:
List of Hyundai cars in CNG
1.Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG
The Grand i10 Nios is a popular compact car from Hyundai that is available in a CNG variant. The 1.2-liter engine in this vehicle can provide 95 Nm of torque and 66 PS of power. The CNG tank has a capacity of 60 liters, providing a range of around 400 km on a single fill. The vehicle has a factory-installed CNG kit and a 5-year/60,000-kilometer guarantee.
For buyers who care about the environment, the Grand i10 Nios CNG version is the best option because it designs to give optimum fuel efficiency and minimum emissions.
2.Hyundai Xcent CNG
The Xcent is a compact sedan from Hyundai that is also available in a CNG variant. It has a 1.2-liter engine that produces 81 PS of power and 114 Nm of torque. The CNG tank has a capacity of 60 liters and provides a range of around 400 km on a single fill.
The factory-installed CNG kit and 5-year/60,000-kilometer warranty are included with the Xcent CNG. For buyers looking for a cost-effective and environmentally friendly vehicle, the Xcent CNG is a wise choice due to its design to offer maximum fuel efficiency and low emissions.
3.Hyundai Santro CNG –
The Santro is a compact car from Hyundai that was re-launched in 2018. It is available in a CNG variant and comes with a 1.1-liter engine that produces 68 PS of power and 99 Nm of torque. The CNG tank has a capacity of 60 liters, providing a range of around 400 km on a single fill.
With a factory-installed CNG kit and a 5-year/60,000-kilometer warranty, the Santro CNG is ready to go. For buyers searching for a cost-effective and ecologically friendly vehicle, the Santro CNG is a wise choice due to its design to provide optimum fuel efficiency and low emissions.
These Hyundai CNG cars have cutting-edge features and technology that improve the driving experience. Some of the features that are common across the range include:
Dual Fuel System
The dual fuel system allows the car to switch between CNG and gasoline, providing greater flexibility and range. As a result, the vehicle can switch to gasoline if the CNG fuel runs out, preventing the driver from becoming stuck. Additionally, the dual fuel system allows the car to take advantage of the best of fuels, providing maximum fuel efficiency and low emissions.
Factory-Fitted CNG Kit
Hyundai’s CNG vehicles are all factory-equipped with a CNG kit, ensuring the highest quality of construction. It also means that the car is backed by a warranty, providing peace of mind to the owner.
Hyundai CNG vehicles have fuel-efficient engines that have been modified for CNG. Because of the decreased pollutants and cheaper fuel costs, these vehicles are a wise choice for those who care about the environment.
Advanced Safety Features
All the CNG vehicles from Hyundai come with advanced safety features that provide peace of mind and ensure the safety of the occupants. Some features include anti-lock brakes, airbags, seatbelts, and stability control.
READ MORE :
- All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive?
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi
- Honda Showroom Kochi
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms Kottayam,
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON
- Citroen C3 price in India
- 2021 Chevrolet corvette vs Mustang Shelby GT50
- Is Mercedes-Benz better than BMW?
- EcoSport Price in Kerala
- Upcoming Ford cars in India –
- Cars price in India
- Hyundai Creta
- i20 Price in Kerala on-road
- venue price in India
- KIA Carens price in India on road
- Carnival 2021 India
- KIA Cars on road price in India
- seltos price in Kerala
- Kia sonet price in Kerala
- Landrover Range rover Evoque review
- Mahindra Bolero Neo
- Pickup price 2021
- Mahindra Thar on road price in Kerala
- XUV 300 on road price in India
- Mahindra XUV 700 on road price in Kerala
- Mahindra XUV700
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza
- Alto 800 Price in Kerala
- Alto K10 2022 | Alto K10 2022 model price
- Ignis price in India in 2022
- Alto 800 price in India
- Eco price in India
- Ertiga price
- Swift price On road in India
- Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R price in India
- New Celerio 2021
- Swift Price in Kerala
- Vitara Brezza with price
- Wagon R Price in Kerala
- MINI COOPER SE
- MG Astor-
- MG Hector price in Kerala
- Nissan Pathfinder 2022
- Renault Triber review
- Most expensive Rolls Royce
- S cross price in India
- Skoda Kodiaq
- Super Cars worth waiting for
- Nexon Price in Kerala
- TATA Harrier on-road price in Kerala
- Tata Upcoming Cars
- Tiago Price in Kerala
- 2021 tesla model 3 standard range
- Fortuner Top Model Price in India
- Innova Crysta price in India
- Innova Crysta Price in Kerala
- Price for Toyota Yaris 2021
- Toyota Urban cruiser price in India
- Polo on road price in Kerala