Last Updated on December 2, 2023 by AngelHome » Maruti Suzuki »
Maruti Baleno on road price in Bangalore
The ex-showroom price, road tax, insurance, and any additional fees or charges that might be necessary are all included in the Maruti Baleno’s on-road price in Bangalore. It can differ depending on a number of variables, including location, taxes, insurance, and discounts.
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP), which is the price a Maruti Baleno is sold for when it leaves the showroom in Bangalore, is the vehicle. Depending on the model and trim level you select, Maruti Suzuki sets this price, which may change.
A road tax is a tax levied by the state government on vehicles registered in the state. The road tax amount is calculated based on the engine capacity and type of vehicle. In Bangalore, the road tax amount can range from 5% to 20% of the ex-showroom price.
Another expense to consider when calculating a car’s on-road cost is insurance. In India, it is mandatory to have third-party insurance coverage for all vehicles. Comprehensive insurance coverage, which protects both third-party and own-damage claims, is also available and is typically recommended. The insurance price can vary based on the coverage level you choose, the make and model of the vehicle, and other factors such as your age and driving history.
Maruti Baleno on road price in Bangalore in 2023
The Maruti Suzuki premium Hatchback Baleno on road price in Bangalore starts from Rs.8.30 Lakh and goes up to Rs. 9.41 Lakh. The Detailed Maruti Baleno on road price in Bangalore is given below.
|Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta Cng 1.2l 5mt||₹ 8.30 Lakh|
|Maruti Baleno Zeta Cng 1.2l 5mt||₹ 9 .25 Lakh|
|Baleno Sigma Petrol||₹ 6 .55 Lakh|
|Baleno Delta Petrol||₹ 7.35 Lakh|
|Baleno Delta Petrol Ags||₹ 7 .98 Lakh|
|Maruti Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol||₹ 8.35 Lakh|
|Baleno Zeta Petrol Ags||₹ 8.90 Lakh|
|Baleno Alpha Petrol||₹ 9 .30 Lakh|
|Baleno Alpha Petrol Ags||₹ 9.41 Lakh|
READ MORE :
- All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive?
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi
- Honda Showroom Kochi
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms Kottayam,
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON
- Citroen C3 price in India
- 2021 Chevrolet corvette vs Mustang Shelby GT50
- Is Mercedes-Benz better than BMW?
- EcoSport Price in Kerala
- Upcoming Ford cars in India –
- Cars price in India
- Hyundai Creta
- i20 Price in Kerala on-road
- venue price in India
- KIA Carens price in India on road
- Carnival 2021 India
- KIA Cars on road price in India
- seltos price in Kerala
- Kia sonet price in Kerala
- Landrover Range rover Evoque review
- Mahindra Bolero Neo