Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by AngelHome » Hyundai Motors »
i20 Price in Kerala 2023 Offers
Hyundai i20 Price in Kerala on-road: Hyundai i20 is a 5-seater premium Hatchback that competes directly against Maruti Suzuki Swift, Tata Altroz, Honda Jazz, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and the German king Volkswagen Polo. Exterior design, Interior elegance, feature richness, Safety, corner to corner service network, all together makes i20 the best choice against its rivals. When it comes to price you may feel a bit expensive but it deserves it for some reason. Hyundai i20 price in Kerala on-road starts from Rs.8.11 Lakh and goes up to 13.59 lakhs. The Hyundai i20 price in Kerala on-road may vary from dealership to dealership. As we discussed Super attractive exterior, interior, and premium features are the core reasons that people are more likely to choose this car against its rivals.
About the Hyundai i20 price in Kerala on road
Hyundai offers 4 Variants in the New Generation i20
- Hyundai i20 –Magna
- Hyundai i20 – Sportz
- Hyundai i20- Asta
- Hyundai i20 –Asta (O)
These 4 variants are again classified into several numbers according to their Engine & transmission options.
Hyundai i20 Engine specifications
The Hyundai i20 has 3 engine options in which 1 petrol and 2 Diesel engines. The diesel Engine is 1493 cc and the Petrol engine is 1197cc and 998cc, the transmission option available in the Hyundai i20 is Manual & Automatic.
Let’s see the Hyundai i20 price in Kerala on-road 2023
Hyundai i20 Magna 1.2 Petrol Manual 1197cc – 8.11 Lakhs
i20 Sportz price in Kerala
- Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.2 Petrol Manual 1197cc- 9.08 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Magna 1.5 Deisel Manual 1493cc- 9.70 lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.2 Petrol IVT 1197cc -10.26Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.0 Turbo IMT 998cc -10.33 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2 Petrol Manual 1197cc -10.39Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.5 Deisel Manual 1493cc- 10.63 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta (O) 1.2 Petrol Manual 1197cc -11.00 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2 Petrol IVT 1197cc- 11.54 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta 1.0 Turbo IMT 998cc- 11.60 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2 IVT 1197cc- 12.02 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta (O) 1.5 Desiel Manual 1493cc 12.80 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta 1.0 Turbo DCT 998cc -12.81 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta(O) 1.5 Desiel Manual 1493cc – 12.97 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Asta (O) 1.0 Turbo DCT 998cc -13.42 Lakhs
- Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.2 Petrol Manual 1197cc- 9.25 Lakhs (Dual-tone)
- Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.2 Petrol IVT 1197cc- 10.43 Lakhs (Dual-tone)
- Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.0 Turbo IMT 998cc- 10.51 Lakhs (Dual-tone)
- Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2 Petrol Manual 1197cc -10.56Lakhs ( Dual-tone )
- Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.5 Deisel Manual 1493cc- 10.80 Lakhs ( Dual-tone )
- Hyundai i20 Asta (O) 1.2 Petrol Manual 1197cc -11.17 Lakhs ( Dual-tone )
- Hyundai i20 Asta 1.0 Turbo IMT 998cc- 12.08 Lakhs ( Dual-tone )
- Hyundai i20 Asta 1.0 Turbo DCT 998cc -12.99 Lakhs ( Dual-tone )
- Hyundai i20 Asta (O) 1.0 Turbo DCT 998cc -13.59 Lakhs ( Dual-tone )
What About Design, Safety & Features?
The all-new Hyundai i20 has been inspired by Hyundai’s design DNA of “sensuous sportiness” With a completely new dynamic look on the exterior and a Luxurious feeling on the inside.
Sporty and bold front radiator grill, Alloy wheels, and fine touch body panel everything makes Hyundai i20 a beauty queen from the outside. When it comes to its interior Hyundai i20 provides premium features that its rivals failed to give. Comfort and smoothness is the core point of the Hyundai i20’s Interior.
Features include Electric Sunroof, Push Button Start-stop, Cruise Control, Air Purifier, Wireless Charger with cooling pad, Electric power steering, Rear Ac vents, Cooled Glove Box, Tilt & Telescopic Steering, Rear wiper & washer, Passenger Vanity Mirror, luggage lamp, Touch screen infotainment system with Apple car play & Android Auto,
Safety features include :
Dual airbags, Anti Lock Braking System, Electronic Stability Control, Seat Belt reminder for Driver and Co-driver, Smart puddle unique, Anti-pinch power windows, Rear defogger, Impact sensing Door unlock, Headlamp escort function, and rear parking sensor. When it comes to the safety ratings still, the Hyundai i20 India is not tested by Global NCAP to say its Safety ratings, But we can expect a minimum 4 Star rating at least according to its Safety features and price tag. A less than 4-star rating will be a negative point for the car because it competes against the Five-star Safety holder Premium Hatchback Tata Altroz.
What is wrong with the Hyundai i20
Nothing is perfect when it comes to a car you must see its negative sides too. Hell of positive things we discussed there are more things to be discussed about the Hyundai i20.Some of the Cons of the Hyundai i20 India is No Turbo petrol engine with pure manual Transmission, Some key features are missing which previously provided by the Elite model I.e. Auto-Dimming IRVM, Ventilated Seats and the price also bit more when it compared to its super rivals, you can say the price is going to next segment, would like to add poor visibility too.
Color options in Hyundai i20
The Hyundai‘s premium Hatchback is available in 9 exciting colors. Starry Night, Titan Grey, Metallic Copper, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Polar White, and dual-tone color options include Fiery Red with Black roof, Polar White with Black roof, Metallic Copper
Here we discussed the Hyundai i20 –Features, on-road price in Kerala, Safety, Comfort & Convenience, Design, positives, and negatives. Now we would like to give a conclusion about whether the Hyundai i20 is a good car or not. A very good premium hatchback with all modern features and great design and comfort level with good fuel efficiency, and engine options is also a sunroof as an added feature. Go for it if your budget is around 10lakhs to 14 lakhs, before that make sure to take a test drive.
Also, read about Fortuner Top Model Price in India
The Hyundai i20 is offered in 12 variants. The top model Hyundai i20 Asta Optional comes under a price range of Rs.11.62 Lakh
The price of the Hyundai i20 AMT variant in Kerala varies depending on areas, dealerships, etc. We have all i20 variants and the latest prices listed.
In short, YES it’s a very good car in terms of Features, fuel efficiency comfort, and performance.
- Price for Aston Martin – All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review , Price , Performance
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India | BMW Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India | Brezza 2022 New model
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive? 8 Reasons That Justify
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi, Phone Number, and Address
- Honda Showroom Kochi, Kerala, India
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms in Kottayam, Kerala
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum, Kerala
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON | Maruti Brezza vs Tata Nexon Comparison
- Citroen C3 price in India- launch date