Last Updated on May 31, 2023 by AliHome » Hyundai Motors »
Blue link on Hyundai
Blue Link” on Hyundai: An In-Depth Overview and Explanation
A cutting-edge linked car technology is called Blue Link, offered by Hyundai Motors, designed to provide drivers with advanced safety, security, and convenience features. This technology has been available in Hyundai vehicles since 2011 and has evolved to include several features and capabilities. In this article, we will explore what Blue Link is, how it works, and what it has to offer.
what is blue link on Hyundai?
Blue Link is a connected car technology that utilizes cellular and GPS technology to provide drivers with advanced safety, security, and convenience features. With Blue Link, drivers can enjoy peace of mind knowing that their vehicle is always connected and that they have access to a range of advanced features intended to make their driving experience safer, more secure, and more convenient.
One of the main advantages of Blue Link is the range of safety features it offers.
These features are designed to ensure the safety and well-being of drivers and passengers and include:
1. Automatic Collision Notification: In the collision, Blue Link automatically sends a notification to the response center, which will then try to reach the driver and provide assistance if necessary. If the response center is inaccessible to the driver, they will dispatch emergency services to the accident’s location.
2. Emergency Assistance: If airbags or the emergency fuel shut-off is activated, Blue Link will automatically notify with a notice the response center, which will then try to reach the driver and provide assistance if necessary. If the response center is inaccessible to the driver, they will dispatch emergency services to the accident’s location.
3. Roadside Assistance: Blue Link provides 24/7 roadside assistance for dead batteries, flat tires, or lockouts. If you need assistance, press the Blue Link button in your vehicle, and a response agent will be there to help.
4. Stolen Vehicle Recovery: In the event of a theft, Blue Link can assist in locating and recovering the stolen automobile. If your auto is missing, you can use the Blue Link app to track the location of your vehicle in real time and receive notifications when it is detected.
5. Geo-fencing: It allows you to set a specific geographic boundary around your automobile and receive alerts if the auto leaves that boundary. It can be vital for parents who want to keep track of their youngsters or businesses who wish to keep an eye on their fleet of automobiles.
In addition to its safety features, Blue Link offers a range of security features to provide peace of mind to drivers and vehicle owners. These features include:
- Remote Start: This allows you to start your vehicle remotely using your smartphone or smartwatch, which is vital in cold weather to warm up the car before getting in. This feature also allows you to start your vehicle’s engine and set the temperature remotely so that your auto is warm and comfortable when you get in.
- Remote Lock/Unlock: It allows you to lock and unlock your vehicle remotely using your smartphone or smartwatch. This feature is vital when you can’t remember if you locked your auto.
- Remote Horn & Lights: This allows you to activate the horn and lights of your vehicle remotely using your smartphone or smartwatch, which can be vital in finding your auto in a crowded parking lot.
Blue Link offers a range of convenience features aimed at making your life easier and more convenient. Some of these features include:
- Destination Search: This allows you to search for destinations using your smartphone or smartwatch and send them to your vehicle’s navigation system.
- POI (Point of Interest) Search: It allows you to search for points of interest (e.g., restaurants, gas stations, etc.) using your smartphone or smartwatch and send the destination to your vehicle’s navigation system.
- Remote Climate Control: Allows you to adjust the temperature of your vehicle remotely using your smartphone or smartwatch.
- Remote Engine Start: This allows you to start your vehicle’s engine remotely using your smartphone or smartwatch.
- Vehicle Health Report: Provides a report on the health of your vehicle, including things like tire pressure, fluid levels, and battery status.
How Blue Link Works:
Blue Link uses cellular and GPS technology to provide drivers with advanced safety, security, and convenience features. Here’s how it works:
- Cellular Connectivity: Blue Link uses a cellular connection to communicate with the response center and provides drivers with advanced safety, security, and convenience features.
- GPS Tracking: Blue Link uses GPS technology to track the location of your vehicle and provide real-time information about the vehicle’s location, speed, and direction.
- Vehicle Telematics: Blue Link uses a combination of sensors and software in a vehicle to gather and transmit data about the vehicle’s health and status.
- Pickup price 2021
- Mahindra Thar on road price in Kerala
- XUV 300 on road price in India
- Mahindra XUV 700 on road price in Kerala
- Mahindra XUV700
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza
- Alto 800 Price in Kerala
- Alto K10 2022 | Alto K10 2022 model price
- Ignis price in India in 2022
- Alto 800 price in India
- Eco price in India
- Ertiga price
- Swift price On road in India
- Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R price in India
- New Celerio 2021
- Swift Price in Kerala
- Vitara Brezza with price
- Wagon R Price in Kerala
- MINI COOPER SE
- MG Astor-
- MG Hector price in Kerala
- Nissan Pathfinder 2022
- Renault Triber review
- Most expensive Rolls Royce
- S cross price in India
- Skoda Kodiaq
- Super Cars worth waiting for
- Nexon Price in Kerala
- TATA Harrier on-road price in Kerala
- Tata Upcoming Cars
- Tiago Price in Kerala
- 2021 tesla model 3 standard range
- Fortuner Top Model Price in India
- Innova Crysta price in India
- Innova Crysta Price in Kerala
- Price for Toyota Yaris 2021
- Toyota Urban cruiser price in India
- Polo on road price in Kerala
READ MORE :
- All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive?
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi
- Honda Showroom Kochi
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms Kottayam,
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON
- Citroen C3 price in India
- 2021 Chevrolet corvette vs Mustang Shelby GT50
- Is Mercedes-Benz better than BMW?
- EcoSport Price in Kerala
- Upcoming Ford cars in India –
- Cars price in India
- Hyundai Creta
- i20 Price in Kerala on-road
- venue price in India
- KIA Carens price in India on road
- Carnival 2021 India
- KIA Cars on road price in India
- seltos price in Kerala
- Kia sonet price in Kerala
- Landrover Range rover Evoque review
- Mahindra Bolero Neo