Last Updated on August 1, 2023 by Angel
New Tata Nexon 2023
Tata Motors, the country’s largest automaker, is working on several new products, the most important of which is the facelift of the company’s best-selling compact SUV, the Tata Nexon. The test mule of the upcoming Tata Nexon has been spotted on Indian roads a few times. The launch will take place in India between the middle of 2023 or in the beginning of 2024. We anticipate that the design, features, and powertrains will be updated.
Design and Features
According to the test mules, the upcoming new Tata Nexon 2023 will heavily rely on the Tata Curvv design language. It does not imply that the Nexon will be a coupe, but the exterior design may be reminiscent of the Tata Curvv in some areas. The headlamps, tail lights, and front grille are reminiscent of the Tata Harrier and Safari.
The exterior will feature an LED headlamp with an X-shaped lighting element, new alloy wheels, a redesigned front and rear bumper, LED DRL, and LED taillights.
According to some reports, the Tata Nexon Facelift will include ADAS technology as a safety feature on higher trims. The upcoming Tata Nexon will feature a new 7-inch digital instrument cluster, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, and new upholstery. Other characteristics include iRA-connected car technology, Wearable smart Key, Rear power socket, height adjustable driver seat, tire pressure monitoring system and cruise control will be carried forward from the existing model.
The new Tata Nexon is expected to get a new 1.2 L turbo petrol engine with 123 hp and 225 Nm of torque. Tata’s engine was on display at the Auto Expo 2023. The updated Nexon could be equipped with either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed AMT transmission. However, some reports claim that the Nexon will be equipped with a DCT automatic gearbox, similar to the TATA Altroz. The compact SUV will retain three driving modes: Eco, City, and Sport.
Tata Nexon’s main competitors in the market include the Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Mahindra XUV 300, Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnite, Hyundai Venue, and KIA Sonet.
READ MORE :
- All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive?
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi
- Honda Showroom Kochi
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms Kottayam,
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON
- Citroen C3 price in India
- 2021 Chevrolet corvette vs Mustang Shelby GT50
- Is Mercedes-Benz better than BMW?
- EcoSport Price in Kerala
- Upcoming Ford cars in India –
- Cars price in India
- Hyundai Creta
- i20 Price in Kerala on-road
- venue price in India
- KIA Carens price in India on road
- Carnival 2021 India
- KIA Cars on road price in India
- seltos price in Kerala
- Kia sonet price in Kerala
- Landrover Range rover Evoque review
- Mahindra Bolero Neo