Maruti Suzuki, India’s largest automaker, continues to dominate the market with its best-selling vehicles. The brand had eight of the top ten best-selling vehicles in the country in August 2023, with the Swift leading the pack. Maruti Suzuki plans to introduce newer models to cater to changing customer preferences as it strives to maintain its market dominance. The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara XL (7-Seater) is one such addition to their lineup. In this article, we’ll look at this upcoming vehicle and what to expect from it.
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 Seater Coming Soon – Key Details
Design and Space
The Grand Vitara XL is an expanded version of the existing model, designed to comfortably seat seven passengers. While the design elements are expected to be largely unchanged from the current model, the wheelbase will be extended to accommodate the third row of seats. The chassis will remain Suzuki’s Global-C platform, which is known for its rigidity and strong dynamics. Inside, the cabin is expected to retain its premium feel, with the addition of the third row being the only major change. The second-row seating will most likely be captain seats, similar to the XL6, to improve comfort for all occupants.
Maruti Suzuki is known for providing a plethora of features in its vehicles, and the Grand Vitara XL is no exception. The dashboard layout and materials used are expected to maintain the current Grand Vitara’s premium standards. A 9-inch floating touchscreen infotainment unit with wireless Android Auto and Apple Carplay, a 360-degree camera for improved visibility, a heads-up display, and automatic climate control to keep the cabin comfortable are among the anticipated features. Six airbags are installed to protect occupants in the event of an accident. A panoramic sunroof also adds a touch of luxury and space to the interior.
Engine and Transmission
The engine and transmission options from the current model will be retained for the Grand Vitara XL. There will be two engines available:
1. A 1.5L strong hybrid engine producing 115bhp, paired with an eCVT gearbox.
2. A 1.5L K15C mild hybrid engine producing 103bhp, available with either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter.
Maruti Suzuki’s commitment to offering both hybrid options demonstrates its dedication to providing environmentally friendly alternatives to its customers.
The introduction of the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara XL (7-Seater) reflects the company’s commitment to innovation and meeting customer demands as Maruti Suzuki continues to lead the Indian automotive market. The Grand Vitara XL is poised to make a significant impact in the segment thanks to its stylish design, feature-rich interior, and eco-friendly engine options. Keep an eye out for this exciting addition to Maruti Suzuki’s lineup as the company strives to maintain its dominance and push the boundaries of the Indian automobile market.
READ MORE :
- All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive?
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi
- Honda Showroom Kochi
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms Kottayam,
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON
- Citroen C3 price in India
- 2021 Chevrolet corvette vs Mustang Shelby GT50
- Is Mercedes-Benz better than BMW?
- EcoSport Price in Kerala
- Upcoming Ford cars in India –
- Cars price in India
- Hyundai Creta
- i20 Price in Kerala on-road
- venue price in India
- KIA Carens price in India on road
- Carnival 2021 India
- KIA Cars on road price in India
- seltos price in Kerala
- Kia sonet price in Kerala
- Landrover Range rover Evoque review
- Mahindra Bolero Neo