Last Updated on January 6, 2024 by AliHome »
The BMW i8 is a PHEV that was announced by BMW Corporation. The BMW i8 production was visible in 2013 while it was released in 2014 in Germany. The Roadster variant of BMW was introduced in May 2018. While BMW i8 was launched in 2015 in India and its ex-showroom Delhi price is about 2.62 crore rupees.
Price of BMW i8 in India:
The ex-showroom price of the BMW i8 is about 2.62 crore rupees in India.
Exterior and features:
The BMW i8 has back headlights and a front grille. It has an innovative design that has LED headlights, water radar, temperature shielding glazing, and lock-up wheel screws. It is also stimulated with a spontaneous air conditioning system and electrically bendable driver and traveler seats.
Interior and Performance:
The BMW i8 comes with doors and an athletic compartment that offers a low control panel and roofline. The Brand also provides a large display screen and long ground support. It is fortified with a 1.5 L 1499cc engine that supplies power of 362 hp and torque of 570. It has an automatic transmission and a top speed of 74 mph.
Dimension and seats:
The BMW i8 is a 4-seater vehicle that is capable to accommodate 4 travelers. It has a length of 4689 mm, a height of 1291 mm, and a width of 2218mm. The wheelbase of the BMW i8 is 2850 mm.
The security features of the BMW i8 include:
- Motorist Airbag and brake contribution
- Engine Immobilizer and smash sensor
- Chief locking and anti-lock braking system
The infotainment features of the BMW i8 include:
- Head-up display
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Direction-finding System
- i Drive a touch controller
- Amplifier System
The BMW i8 price in India may differ based on the specifications, engine option, and extra security system. But it is always the best idea to check the approved BMW i8 Indian website or get in touch with a BMW i8 local dealership to find up-to-date price information.
READ MORE :
- All About Aston Martin Cars
- Audi e tron Review
- Bently Continental GT price in India
- BMW X1 Price in India
- Brezza 2022 Launch date in India
- Why Bugatti Is So Expensive?
- Best car dealers in Dubai
- Concorde Motors Kochi
- Honda Showroom Kochi
- Indus Motors Thevara
- KIA DEALERS IN PUNE
- Lamborgini Showroom in India
- Nippon Toyota Kalamassery
- Rolls Royce Showroom in India
- Sai Service Pathadipalam
- Top 10 Car Showrooms Kottayam,
- Top 5 Car Showrooms Trivandrum
- BREZZA 2022 vs TATA NEXON
- Citroen C3 price in India
- 2021 Chevrolet corvette vs Mustang Shelby GT50
- Is Mercedes-Benz better than BMW?
- EcoSport Price in Kerala
- Upcoming Ford cars in India –
- Cars price in India
- Hyundai Creta
- i20 Price in Kerala on-road
- venue price in India
- KIA Carens price in India on road
- Carnival 2021 India
- KIA Cars on road price in India
- seltos price in Kerala
- Kia sonet price in Kerala
- Landrover Range rover Evoque review
- Mahindra Bolero Neo
Mansoor Ali, a Feature Writer, embarked on his journey five years ago with showroomex.com, fueled by his enthusiasm for cars. Starting as an eager journalist, he quickly became a seasoned professional, expanding his expertise to cover both bikes and cars. (Full Bio)